All Peoples Health plans include a dental benefit provided by UnitedHealthcare Dental. This benefit includes:
- $0 copay for preventive and diagnostic dental care, such as exams, routine cleanings, x-rays, and fluoride
- 50% coinsurance for most plans for dentures and bridges (coinsurance applies to the actual dentures and bridges, not to modifications and adjustments for existing dentures or bridges)
- $0 copay for all other covered comprehensive services, including root canals and extractions, as well as modification and adjustments to dentures and bridges
- No annual deductible
- Coverage up to the plan’s annual maximum when using network providers*
- Freedom to see any dentist who accepts Medicare
All Peoples Health plans offer both in-network and out-of-network dental coverage, although services received out-of-network may have a higher member cost.
Finding a Dentist
Peoples Health plan members have access to the UnitedHealthcare Dental network.
To find a provider, visit your member website or use the Dental Providers search tool.
*Maximum benefit amount varies by plan. See a plan’s Evidence of Coverage for more information.