Information for Out-of-Network Providers

Frequently Asked Questions


Why can’t I provide hearing aid services to a Peoples Health plan member?

TruHearing is the company we work with to administer a hearing aid benefit for most Peoples Health plans. The benefit covers a hearing exam for the evaluation and fitting of hearing aids, as well as hearing aids. Peoples Health patients must use TruHearing audiologists and hearing instrument specialists for services to be covered. To provide these services, you must be a TruHearing provider. Call TruHearing at 1-855-286-0550 for information about joining its team of providers. You can also visit

Documents for Out-of-Network Providers

Waiver of Liability Statement  Must be completed by out-of-network providers and submitted with any appeal related to a payment denial