2016 Plan Overview
Peoples Health Group Medicare for Office of Group Benefits is available to retirees with the Louisiana Office of Group Benefits.
With Peoples Health Group Medicare for OGB, you get more coverage than with Medicare alone. In addition to coverage for medical services, this plan also offers Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, as well as coverage for preventive dental services and routine vision services.
For more information, please call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at plan documents for more information., seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. TTY users may call 711. You can also view Peoples Health Group Medicare for OGB
As a Peoples Health Group Medicare for OGB member, you pay your premium to the Louisiana Office of Group Benefits (in addition to paying your Medicare Part B premium). You receive full coverage for many services with no Medicare deductibles.
Some plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for only $5
- Specialist physician visits for only $10
- Coverage for services from out-of-network providers
- Worldwide emergency care coverage
- Prescription drug coverage through the gap
Plus, you’ll enjoy these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more!
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums, and copayments or coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.