2017 Plan Overview
Peoples Health Group Medicare for Office of Group Benefits (OGB) is available to members of the Louisiana Office of Group Benefits.
With Peoples Health Group Medicare for OGB, you get more coverage than with Medicare alone. In addition to coverage for medical services and Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, this plan also offers these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more!
For more information, call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at 1-800-978-9765, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. TTY users may call 711. You can also view Peoples Health Group Medicare for OGB plan documents for more information.
As a Peoples Health Group Medicare for OGB member, you pay your premium to the Louisiana OGB (in addition to paying your Medicare Part B premium). You receive full coverage for many services, with no Medicare deductibles for in-network inpatient care. Some plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for only $5
- Specialist physician visits for only $10
- Coverage for services from out-of-network providers
- Worldwide emergency care coverage
- Prescription drug coverage through the coverage gap
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums, copayments and coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.