2017 Plan Overview
Peoples Health Group Medicare is available to members of a participating employer or retiree group.
With Peoples Health Group Medicare, you get more coverage than with Medicare alone. In addition to coverage for medical services and Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, this plan also offers these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more!
For more information, call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at 1-800-978-9765, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. TTY users may call 711. You can also view Peoples Health Group Medicare plan documents for more information.
As a Peoples Health Group Medicare member, you pay your premium to your employer or retiree group (in addition to paying your Medicare Part B premium). You receive full coverage for many services, with no Medicare deductibles for in-network inpatient care. Some plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for only $5
- Specialist physician visits for only $10
- Coverage for services from out-of-network providers
- Worldwide emergency care coverage
- Prescription drug coverage through the coverage gap
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums, copayments and coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.