2017 Plan Overview
Peoples Health Choices Select is available to Medicare-eligible residents in the following Louisiana parishes: Tangipahoa and Washington.
With Peoples Health Choices Select, you get more coverage than with Medicare alone. In addition to coverage for medical services and Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, this plan also offers these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more!
For more information, call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at 1-800-978-9765, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. TTY users may call 711. You can also view Peoples Health Choices Select plan documents for more information.
As a Peoples Health Choices Select member, you pay $65 per month for your plan premium (in addition to your Medicare Part B premium). You receive full coverage for many services, with no Medicare deductibles for inpatient care. Some plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for $5
- Specialist physician visits for $40
- Worldwide emergency care coverage
- Prescription drug coverage for tier 1 and tier 2 generic drugs through the coverage gap
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums, copayments and coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.