2017 Plan Overview
Peoples Health Choices 65 #14 is available to Medicare-eligible residents in the following Louisiana parishes: Ascension, Assumption, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Iberville, Jefferson, Lafourche, Livingston, Orleans, Plaquemines, Pointe Coupee, St. Charles, St. Helena, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Mary, Terrebonne, West Baton Rouge, and West Feliciana.
With Peoples Health Choices 65 #14, you get more coverage than with Medicare alone for no monthly premium above what you pay now for Medicare Part B. In addition to coverage for medical services and Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, this plan also offers these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more!
For more information, call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at 1-800-978-9765, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. TTY users may call 711. You can also view Peoples Health Choices 65 #14 plan documents for more information.
As a Peoples Health Choices 65 #14 member, you receive full coverage for many services, with no Medicare deductibles for inpatient care. Some plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for $5
- Specialist physician visits for $45
- Worldwide emergency care coverage
- Prescription drug coverage for tier 1 and tier 2 generic drugs through the coverage gap
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums, copayments and coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.