Broiled Catfish with Almonds
This is a great way to prepare catfish by using the natural almond flavors to bring out the taste of the catfish. This easy fish recipe is only three steps and will take you less than 20 minutes to make!
- 2 catfish fillets, or substitute trout, tilapia, white fish, etc.
- 2 tablespoons almonds, sliced
- Lemon pepper (use an unsalted blend, about 1/2 teaspoon total)
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Heat broiler to high. Rinse trout and pat dry. Open fish and place skin-side-down on a foil-lined broiler pan.
- Dot with butter or margarine and sprinkle with almonds and lemon pepper.
- Broil about five minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Nutrition information per serving (values rounded to the nearest whole number):
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrates: 3g