Peoples Health Choices 65 (HMO)
Plan Overview 2014
With Peoples Health Choices 65, you get more coverage than with Medicare alone for no monthly premium above what you pay now for Medicare Part B. In addition to coverage for medical services, Peoples Health Choices 65 also offers Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage, as well as coverage for preventive dental services and routine vision services, for no additional monthly premium.
For more information about this plan, please call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at plan documents for more information., 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users may call 711. You can also view the Peoples Health Choices 65
As a Peoples Health Choices 65 member, you receive 100 percent coverage for many services with no Medicare deductibles. Some Peoples Health Choices 65 plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for only $5
- Specialist physician visits for only $30
- Emergency care coverage worldwide
- Coverage for generic prescription drugs in the coverage gap
Plus, you'll enjoy these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more! All for no additional cost beyond what you pay now for your Medicare Part B
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.