Peoples Health Group Medicare
Plan Overview 2015
With Peoples Health Group Medicare, you get more coverage than with Medicare alone. Peoples Health Group Medicare offers healthcare and prescription drug coverage to members of a participating employer or retiree group.
For more information about this plan, please call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users may call 711. You can also view Peoples Health Group Medicare plan documents for more information.
As a Peoples Health Group Medicare member, you pay your premium to your employer or retiree group (in addition to paying your Medicare Part B premium), you receive 100 percent coverage for many services with no Medicare deductibles. Some plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for only $5
- Specialist physician visits for only $10
- Coverage for out-of-network providers
- Emergency care coverage worldwide
- Prescription drug coverage through the gap
Plus, you'll enjoy these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more!
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.