Peoples Health Group Medicare (HMO-POS)
Plan Overview 2014
Looking for 2013 information? Click here.
With Peoples Health Group Medicare (HMO-POS), you get more coverage than with Medicare alone. Peoples Health Group Medicare offers healthcare and prescription drug coverage to members of a participating employer or retiree group.
For more information about this plan, please call toll-free to speak with one of our plan representatives at plan documents for more information., 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users may call 711. You can also view the Peoples Health Group Medicare
As a Peoples Health Group Medicare member, you pay your premium to your employer or retiree group (in addition to paying your Medicare Part B premium), you receive 100 percent coverage for many services with NO Medicare deductibles. Some Peoples Health Group Medicare plan benefits include:
- Primary care physician visits for only $5
- Specialist physician visits for only $10
- Coverage for out-of-network providers
- Emergency care coverage worldwide
- Prescription drug coverage through the gap
Plus, you'll enjoy these additional benefits:
- Vision coverage (routine eye exam and one pair of glasses or contacts per year)
- Comprehensive and preventive dental coverage
- Health club membership at no cost to you
And much more! All for no additional cost beyond what you pay now for your Medicare Part B
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.